Riverside Golf Club is a premium 18 hole golf course with fantastic facilities.
Located just 5 minutes drive from the Launceston CBD, this course is situated on the edge of the Tamar River and provides golfers with a challenging yet enjoyable game.
Our clubhouse provides a large range of facilities and we warmly welcome new golfers to play on the course!
18 holes | Par 72 | 5,040 metres
Both on course and in the clubhouse dress must be of a clean, neat and tidy nature.
Dress regulations will be enforced to ensure a minimum standard of dress is maintained. Member and visitors should dress appropriately within these guidelines to avoid offending others. The following are considered inappropriate:
- All Tracksuit pants, Board Shorts, football shorts or swimwear.
- Jeans with excessive wear or fading.
- Soiled clothing.
- Coloured socks, however, predominantly white socks with Club or makers logo and coloured anklet socks will be accepted.
- Shirts with extensive advertising or offensive motifs.
When on course:
- collarless shirts - other than those specially designed for golf.
- shoes not specifically designed for Golf. Soft spikes are preferred but are not mandatory.
When in clubhouse:
- collarless shirts - unless worn with an appropriate over garment eg: jacket or jumper.
- thongs and sport scuffs cannot be worn but open toed leather sandals are considered acceptable in the summer months.